Norton is the antivirus which protects your computer from viruses. Sometimes during the time you were surfing the internet or downloading any content or app from the internet so some different viruses, malware or spyware spread on your system and your system might be damage your system or windows run slowly. To save our system we install some best antivirus, but while installing antivirus, some errors occur. These type of errors are happening due to many factors. But it is essential to find out how to successfully troubleshoot the problem.
The Norton’s ongoing online vault login error is one of the common error. It primarily caused by system problem or outage. This error occurs because of unstable network connectivity. Instability in network connectivity also happens if your system goes into hibernation mode. Check whether the Internet connectivity is installed correctly or not and also analyze signing in the Safe identity website. Sometimes this error also occurred due to unstable internet connectivity. Check out that your internet connectivity is appropriately in working mode or not. Below we discuss every way to resolve the error, follow the steps in ascending order or in a correct way to save your time and efforts.
Procedure to Fix Norton’s Ongoing Vault Login Issues
If the user has an older version of Norton antivirus or you do not know your product version. This method is very easy to opt and understand. Follow the steps carefully.
Step-1: Follow these steps to set up the current version of Norton.
- Open your “Web browser.”
- Try to open and connect to “Norton’s website.”
- If your current Norton version gets connected to the website, proceed towards the next step.
If the connection fails, confirm that cable is connected properly or contact your Internet service provider.
Step-2: Logout from your Norton account
- Click on the “Start” button to open Norton software.
- Then, open the “Settings” option.
- Click on the “Detailed Settings,” then Click on the “Identity Safety” button
- On the “Identity Safety” option, click on the “Configure” button.
- Click on your “Email address” at the bottom of the Norton Identity Safe window.
- Then “Sign in” as a different user.
- After that “Restart” your computer.
Step-3: Log in to your Norton account
- Click on the “Start” button to open Norton
- Open the “Settings” option.
- Click on the “Detailed Settings” option
- Then click on the “Identity Safety” option.
- On the Identity Safety option, click on the “Configure” button
- In the “Sign in” or create account’ option, insert your “Password” and click on the “Open” button
Set a strong password:
- A longer password would surely help to keep your account safe.
- Includes “Numerical Values,” “Symbols,” “Upper-Case Letters and Lower-Case Letters.”
- Choose a “Unique password” which should not be easy.
- Try to mix up “digits,” “symbols,” and “alphabets”—for example, “Maggie&DrinKs$101.”
- In the “Sign in” window, insert your Norton account “Password and Sign In.”
- In the Vault Closed window, “Enter” your vault password and “Open” it.
If the error still occurs, then the last method is helpful in resolving your problem. Follow the last method for best solution.
Step-4: Check your online Norton vault access
- Visit the “Norton Identity Safe” website.
- “Login” with your registered Norton email address and password.
- While “Open” your vault window, insert your online vault password and click on “Open Vault” account.
By following all the steps, you would be surely able to resolve your problem but still, if you are facing any of the problems regarding the issue of Nortons ongoing online vault login then need not to worry our expert and technicians are helping you out over the phone. To connect with our technicians call on Norton’s customer support. And for instant help call any time Norton customer support 24*7 available to help you. Dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support number for quick assistance.
Your account details can be found here: Norton.com/Setup